Mercedes Benz Certified Steel Gray Metallic 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 4MATIC® with 7-Speed Automatic transmission power by 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V engine featuring 115V AC Power Outlet, Accessory Chrome Package, Auto-Dimming Mirrors, Auto-Dimming Side & Rearview Mirrors, Blind Spot Assist, Double Sun Visors, Driver Memory Seat, iPod/MP3 Media Interface Cable, Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Keeping Assist Package, Lane Tracking Package, Media Interface, Mutli-Year Update for Navigation, Power Folding Mirrors, Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column, Premium 1 Package, Radio: COMAND® System w/Navigation, Rear-View Camera, SIRIUS XM Satellite Radio, 20 inch twin 5 spoke wheels, rearview camera, wood/leather steering wheel, trailer hitch, eucalyptus wood trim, burshed aluminum running boards, pre-wiring for reat seat entertainment, keyless-go and more.
Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement and 7 days/500 miles Exchange Privilege
* 165 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+
Please feel free to call our Pre-Owned Sales Manager at 484-313-1100 to schedule an appointment. You can visit our virtual showroom at www.yourmercedes.com to view pictures and our entire inventory!
* Whether you're looking for a 5-passenger luxury SUV that can sip the least fuel possible, a luxury SUV that can rip to 174 mph, or a luxury SUV that splits that difference one way or the other, the 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class is a good bet. Source: KBB.com
* Very fuel-efficient diesel; very quick gasoline engines; serene ride; rich interior appointments; roomy backseat; top crash scores. Source: Edmunds
* Every element of the 2015 M-Class cabin is thoughtfully engineered and elegantly crafted to make you feel at home, and in control, on any road. The standard 19-inch alloy wheels further accent the already stark design of the M-Class. Bright white LED Daytime Running Lamps help increase the visibility of your vehicle to oncoming traffic by illuminating front lights whenever the car is switched on. On the inside, wood trim adorns the console, dash, steering wheel and doors. MB-Tex upholstery offers a rich appearance and supple leather-like feel, even in cold weather. Electrically heated front seats quickly take the chill out of even the coldest day. 60/40 split-folding rear seat backs with flip-forward seat cushions allow for a truly flat cargo floor. The Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND) system features a high-resolution color-LCD display. This is utilized to manage audio, video, and other hands free calling and navigation functions. The M-Class features a 302hp 3.5L V6 with up to 6,600lbs of towing power or a 329hp or 3.0L biturbo V6 with 7,200lbs. The 7-speed automatic has been made even smoother, more responsive and more efficient while paddle shifters allow you to manually upshift and downshift with just a flick of your fingers. Powerful 4-wheel disc brakes grant you the all of the stopping power that you need. Mercedes-Benz is concerned with keeping the family safe, and the quality of the safety options present on the M-Class is proof of that. A suite of standard air bags offers advanced protection. A driver's knee air bag supplements the dual-stage front air bags. Enjoy the strong, controlled stopping power of dual-circuit power-assisted 4-wheel disc brakes, backed by an Antilock Braking System. Source: The Manufacturer Summary